- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Robotics Engineer. Founded a robotics exoskeleton startup (Skeletonics) and sold it to an It company in Japan. Also, worked for a car company (Subaru) as a self driving software engineer for two years. In addition, as a student at a college, have five years of lab experience of underwater vehicles and four years of robotics competitions experience.
ARAV INC. Tokyo, Japan
Founder and CEO / 2020 –
- Developing a remote operating and autonomous system for heavy machinery.
YANBARU ROBOTICS INC. CA, USA
Founder and CEO / 2018 – 2020
- Research and Development of Driver Assistant System “IzanagiDrive”.
Moback. CA, USA
Software Engineer (Intern) / 2018 – 2018
Ark Labs. CA, USA
Mechanical Engineer (Intern) at Telebots team / 2018
- Developed a prototype wheel robot.
SUBARU INC. Gunma, Japan
Autonomous Vehicle Software Engineer / 2016 – 2017
- Collaborated with several teams to build a steering control function for a level two driver assistant system EyeSight, which keeps the vehicle in the center of the road.
- Improved the accuracy of the road following function by using a car mathematical model without any additional sensors for Levorg and Forester.
- Established a SLAM-based level four autonomous vehicle project, and completed a prototype car by using Autoware, ROS, and LiDAR.
SKELETONICS INC. Tokyo, Japan
Software and Mechanical Engineer, Co-founder and CEO / 2013 – 2016
- Initiated an exoskeleton suit project Skeletonics for live-performance market and sold it.
- Developed a huge, heavy humanoid robot Exonnecs for robotics researching by using parallel mechanics kinematics and inverse kinematics.
- Designed several embedded softwares with the use of C and AVR microcontroller.
UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, CA, USA
Embedded Systems Certificate Program, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO. Tokyo, Japan
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, Department of Ocean Technology, Policy and Environment
Master of Environmental Science, March 2014
- Research theme: “Development of a seafloor station for hovering type AUV that can be mounted on slopes with flow”
- Developed a seafloor station which can be used in underwater up to 1600m as a it was communication hub for AUVs (Autonomous Underwater Vehicle).
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, OKINAWA COLLEGE. Okinawa, Japan
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering, March 2012
- Research theme: “The Actuator Concentration Type Removable Underwater Manipulator”
- Led a robotics club including 40 students and won champion of the 21st NHK Robot Contest of National Institute of Technology in 2008.
|Programming Language||Python, C, C++, Processing, HTML|
|IDE||Jupyter Notebook, Qt, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio, MATLAB, Simulink, CarSim|
|Framework||ROS, openFrameworks, FreeRTOS, MFC, Flask|
|Library||OpenCV, SQLite, Selenium, ChromeDriver, TensorFlow, YOLO, D3.js|
|Developing Board||RaspberryPi, mbed, Arduino, Jetson, ZYBO, PYNQ|
|VPS||AWS, Cloud9, Heroku|
|Version Control||GitHub, Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN|
|Communication Protocol||CAN bus, RS-232C, I2C, SPI, MQTT, WebSocket|
|CAD||SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Fusion 360, OpenSCAD, Eagle, Vivado|
|Language||Native in Japanese, Fluent in English|